This is the final release for CBM-Command Version 2.3. What happened to version 2.2? Well, cc65 went through several breaking changes and I wanted to make a clear delineation that this version of CBM-Command isn't a simple fix and recompile of the last version 2.2.
D64 and D80 images and a compressed D64 file can be downloaded.
The D64 doesn't have the PET/CBM ports of the programs.
CBM-Command cannot create CBM 8050 disks, yet; but, the image is provided, anyway.New Features
- Provides Side-By-Side panels or Top-And-Bottom panels on 40-column systems.
- Batch disk image creation.
- User can select drive or partition number.
- The disks have a little BASIC-language program that can update your configuration files.
- It can trigger the write-and-replace bug.
- It can't create or write back D80 and D82 images.
- The REL-file copier doesn't truncate old target files that have the same record size as the new file.
- It will try to copy DEL files if they are selected.
- Errors don't stop batch operations; the file is skipped.